View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by opalescent View Post
I am curious. What is 'hypersexual'? How are you using the term?
The definition I use:
Hypersexuality is extremely frequent or suddenly increased sexual urges or sexual activity.

He fits the 'extremely frequent' portion of this definition, because he needs/desires sex frequently.

-We actually sat down and tried to find some sort of comprimise with frequency of intercourse, but we are just so far apart in desire that we couldn't come to an agreement. For me an agreement of once weekly guaranteed was too much. Don't get me wrong I love Hubbs, but the idea of schduling sex was a huge turn off. I agreed that we do need to schedule time to just be focused on us and sharing intimacy...but sexual intamacy (for me at least) is something that can't be scheduled or forced.

-This is where I though Poly could come into play...I thought he could find a woman who could fufill his needs in that department and other intimate needs that are associated with that, which I am unable to fufill. But neither he (or I) want a purely sexual relationship with another person. In many wanys we feel that that would be 'using' another person, while that person would not be getting any of her needs met within the relationship. We want to make sure that everyone in our relationships is getting their needs met, feels, loved, cherished, respected, and is a someone we can share a life with.

Last edited by FindingMyselfInTheGrey; 01-31-2013 at 08:00 PM.