View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyjools View Post
I read on another thread and didn't want to hyjack it,

so i am curious about this, becuase for me I want to know I do ask lots of quetsions (mainly because im nosey) and even if sometimes the answers make me react a certiain way. I may feel insecure or jelous i think thats ok because then i can actually deal with those feelings and talk them through and usually resolve them,

I also don't want sex to be taboo subject and in past i have always been very free in regards to talk about sex.

I am aware though that Montianboy doesn't want to hear detials and i try to respect that even if i don't fully understand why.

What are other peoples opinions on this?

Jools
Bad idea for the army, bad idea for people.

I've never seen a DADT situation end well. Invariably someone finds out about someone else and there's surprise, anger, hurt feelings and generally negative reactions.

I usually extend the saying to "what is out of your sight, you will let drive you out of your mind." The human mind is soooo much better at coming up with those spicy, insecurity-stoking details than reality.
I am as direct as a T-Rex with 'roid rage and about as subtle. It isn't intended to cause upset, I just prefer to talk plain. There are plenty of other people here who do the nice, polite thing much better than I can. I'm what you'd call a "problem dinner guest."

Last edited by Helo; 01-31-2013 at 11:31 AM.