Thread: Conundrum
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoringGuy View Post
If I were you, next time they're both in the same room with you (which won't be an issue since you say she's constantly vbutting in on your dates), just say the following right out of the blue with no warning:

"Look B, I'd love to help you out with my truck, but you need to help me out by letting P and me have our quality time without you."

After you say this line, wait for a response, and take it from there. You should be good to go.
I like that.

I say trust your gut, and do not agree to move them if it's not what you really want to do. CBF, 'helped' me move, although he did not want to; and that resulted in my bookcase 'falling' off the dolly in the parking lot. :P

If you're having mixed feelings, or very clear that you don't want to, and you do it anyway, it can lead to another reason to resent her. And you don't need that.

Good luck!

Me: female, bi, (formerly hinge of a vee)
with FirstBoyFriend (FBF)(moderately long-distance)
and no longer with CurrentBoyFriend (CBF)(who lives in the apartment building next door)