View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 11:27 PM

My first sexual encounter was at 19, through the wonders of online dating. Chatted up a boy who is now one of my best friends, and we were both virgins. It was oddly bureaucratic. I knew I was ready, and at that point, I had grown out of my fantasy of having sex with the one person who I'd eventually marry and be together forever. I just wanted to get out of the way my V-Card, and I felt I was compatible with my friend (and vice versa).

The internet really did come to the rescue again, as we well researched the intricacies or male-male lovin'. All the risks, pleasures, techniques - EVERYTHING. We had that part down pat, and the hardest thing for me was getting naked and letting go of myself to the physical nature of it. It started out kinda funny - like, where do you look?! And I was so stiff and uncomfortable with myself at first, almost robotic. But, we made it work, and though I was sore after, I was surprised it didn't hurt. In fact, it was pretty fantastic!

My way, I felt, was true to myself. It matches my analytical personality to bloody research how to do sex, and of course I would find a partner to do it with based on statistics and a percentage of compatibility. I'm glad it happened the way it did, and I have no problem with sex at a later time than most of my peers. I would have been a mess if I had had sex even a year earlier. It's like, around 19, a switch clicked in my head and 'SEX" turned on finally in my brain. Too soon, and I may have screwed up my natural process.