View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 11:23 PM

Thanks for the replies. I just saved that article to read later tonight when I have more time. It looks like there could be a lot of useful advice in it.

I'm not really sure what boundaries I think we'll need to bring in. Maybe none? I think maybe I'm most concerned about different expectations and privacy issues. My husband, for example is the one of us most likely to feel the "oversatuation" that Anne mentioned. The rest of us could probably spend 24X7 together and not get tired of it for a long time, but his introverted side usually comes out after a few days of being around others and always needs his personal space to regroup. So, I guess the idea of just kind of easing into the extra time together step-by-step is probably smart.

I don't really know what I am looking for. I guess I was just wondering if anyone else had made a similar move and had any words of wisdom. Right now we are all just so excited about making this fantasy of living near each other a reality, that I also want to try to take a step back and look at things rationally and make sure we are setting ourselves up to make this the best experience possible for all of us.