View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnabelMore View Post
I'm so curious... if I completely let go of initiating sexual contact, how long will it take before she chooses to initiate? WILL she choose to? Will we just end up having the occasional threesome together, which she seems more comfortable with (why should it be any different now, when that was always the case when we first started out)? No simple answers, no clear vision of our future together, but it's ok. It was a very good night with the woman I love, who loves me too.
I wonder about that subject sometimes, I imagine that takes a hell of a lot of willpower to try, along with very hard mental work to accept whatever the outcome is. I wish everything was easy answers though! Hopefully you can keep your mind focused on the positives regardless of what choices you make.

Mainly I wanted to come say that since I started following your tumbler feed in Google reader a couple weeks ago, you've kept me cracking up. Everything else I follow is sewing related, and I just open a bunch of blogs at a time, and the transition from "what an awesome quilt" to "wow look at all those cocks!" keeps startling me.