View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 12:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGirlInGray View Post
To be fair, your first reply could be read as a little insulting... you could have just said, "Thank you for your interest. However, I am not interested in dating a couple..." You chose to include what could be read as a snarky, condescending little judgement, and got called on it. He wasn't rude until you decided to educate (i.e. lecture) him, which wasn't necessary. You could have just said a polite "No thank you" and left it at that, since he wasn't asking for your opinion of what he was looking for.

You know what? My bit of "snark:" "I am not a plaything," caused him to confess to what I suspected. He IS looking for a "sexy, non-jealous" person who will be one more of the "many" they have fucked.

I should meet a couple from 150 miles away because his wife is an "attractive red head?"

Not the way to my heart, or into my pants, TYVM.

However, an hour later he posted, "no harm meant/done. xo" Maybe he'll think twice about trolling so blatantly for a swinging unicorn in the future? Advice from this closed-minded old lady with her damn shitty attitude! LOL
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37