View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 06:45 AM

Well I'm glad you all feel we're in a good spot.... I have to say this little Quad of ours is exhausting!!!

I've discovered in the past couple weeks that I'm the hinge to this whole little group and MAN is it a lot of talking that goes on, and all through me apparently! I'm not complaining, but it's hard to advise 3 other people I care so much about regarding something I'm myself am trying to figure out...

Last week Saturday was the first night we officially swapped. Both couples traded partners and spent the night with each other in separate rooms, after enjoying dinner and a night out all together. The next week was a mess of emotions and jealousy and insecurity on all our parts, I think we all tried to throw in the towel at least once lol, but we held it together and I really am starting to think this might work.

My husband and I are tearing through "Opening Up" and she is starting it as well, I've told him (only half jokingly) that I won't have sex with him until he reads it. I think it will help tremendously. I thank everyone who recommended it.

Openness, honesty, and communication seem to be the order of the day. Wheew!