Thread: Here we go
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 08:45 PM

I like to know if my partners have moved/want to move a relationship from non sexual to sexual. Then it's not some surprise it happened when they have to tell you a condom broke or some person down the line got an STI that we should both be tested for. And then I feel like they are my friend, cause my friends tell me when they have a new partner.

I like to know if they ate at a restaurant and the food is awesome, so I/we can check it out. I like to know if they saw a movie and think I'd like it too. I'd like to know if they are talking about going away on a vacation. I like to have partners be proactive about things that will impact our "usual" schedule or date nights instead of having things sprung on me. Hmm. If I was a D/s partner and THEY were a D/s partner (or maybe even if they weren't), I might also ask that if he was finding himself drained by activities with her, that he try to schedule things so that I don't get the short end of the stick because he's tired from the night before, or that SHE doesn't get the short end of the stick either.

I don't think those are particularly private things, or intimate things, but the a couple of them are pertinent to my well being too. I don't have a problem knowing more intimate or private things if my metamours are comfortable with that, but they aren't my business otherwise, unless it comes to safe sex issues.

Last edited by Anneintherain; 01-27-2013 at 08:47 PM.