View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoringGuy View Post
Excuse me, my lifestyle tells me that it's time to go shove one of my new butt-plugs up my ass.
ROFL. Good one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreatheDeeply View Post
This is the 800 pound (364kg) gorilla in the room. And this is a conclusion driven by easy to spot social norms that have been around for a long time. Take them all away with a wave of a wand and I think there would be so much guy-on-guy sex happening that the oldest profession in the world would get a run for its money.

Men are completely fooled into believing they have no choice.
First of all, thanks for the metric on the gorilla's weight.

Secondly, I blame the Bible. The small beleaguered tribe of Israelites needed to breed, and breed fast and large. Squished between the enormous powerful empires of Egypt and Babylon and Persia, all recommendations were to get the sperm into the multiple wives and make warriors quick quick quick! Men couldnt do this if they were busy with each other. Now, in Sparta, it was a different story, hehe.

In our present overpopulated environment, homosexuality is oh so slowly becoming a viable option. And I see churches all over, closed, shuttered and now for lease as apartment buildings. Even the lure of secretly supported gay sex is no longer drawing men to the Catholic priesthood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
I've been pretty clear on what I meant by my statement. Sorry if it got your undies in a twist but that was not my intention. Let's just move on, no?
I am not wearing any undies, and your statement was not clear. But feel free to move on if you can not support your opinions more strongly. Cheers!
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

Mags (poly, F, 60) loving miss pixi (poly, F, 38) since January 2009, living together since 2013
also loving Punk (monogamish, former swinger, 42, M) since Oct 2015
"Master," (mono, 34), miss pixi's Dom for 2 years