View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 02:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoofyCups View Post

Does any of this fit within the definition of polyamory? I'm not sure if I'm looking for advice or just venting. Thanks for reading my long winded post.
Hi, I read your post and don't really have any salient advice. The reason I'm writing is because it fascinates me when someone comes on and says whatever their situation involves and then asks "is this polyamory?" Since you say right afterward that you're not sure what you want from this public audience, can i get you to give me a clue as to why it matters to you whether your situation "fits the defintion of polyamory"? Are you looking for a place to belong? Have you been shunned by other people in non-mainstream/alternative-style relationships that you need to gain validation somewhere? There are other possibilites; I have quite an imagination. I know that people will probably think I'm being a dick for asking these things instead of stroking your hand and cooing free advice at you and telling you to breathe and shit like that. But, there it is.