View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 03:00 PM

This is a very nicely written posting - I hope you find what you are looking for.

I understand where you are coming from in terms of desiring "simpler" configurations. Poly is complex and each person adds another level of complexity. I think that if/when my boys decide to "branch out" then looking for poly women with established primaries or an experienced solo poly woman is the road I would encourage. (Turning our V into an N or a W) If the solo/single poly wanted to pursue another relationship as well I think that would work as well, once the "new" relationship was well-established. I recently read an article about spacing out "new additions" to give time for existing relationships to stabilize before rocking the boat again.

That being said, we meet people, connect or not and life rarely goes as "planned". For instance, I always assumed that, as a poly bi female, I would eventually end up with "one of each" - a husband and a wife if you will. Yet, here I am with my two boys and deliriously happy. Who knew?

You have a multitude of interests - which could give you the opportunity to meet lots and lots of interesting people and develop friendships. From there, who knows, a friendship could certainly "spark" into something else if you are open to it...

Good Luck.

JaneQ
Lotus: poly bi female, "it's complicated" relationships with Dude/JaneQ/MrS (1+ years)
TT: poly male, married to Lotus, FB with JaneQ
VV and MsJ: bi-women with male primaries, LTR LDR FWBs to JaneQ

My poly blogs here:
The Journey of JaneQSmythe
The Notebook of JaneQSmythe