View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 02:10 AM

I'm so sorry you had to go through this. I can't offer personal experience, only support and #hugs#.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoringGuy View Post
what is the purpose of this post? it should be moved to life stories & blogs. it has nothing to do with poly and doesn't ask any questions or advice.
Could you possibly be more callous? That's a rhetorical question, not a challenge. Sometimes, knowing when to keep your mouth shut is the best skill a person can learn. You might want to try it.

How does it have nothing to do with poly? Second and third sentences clearly reference a poly relationship. Where in the forum guidelines does it say that the Poly Relationships Corner is only for explicit questions or advice? I always interpret the life stories & blogs section as being for people who need to journal in public and aren't necessarily seeking any support. Putting it in this section makes it a request for support that is obvious to anyone with a half-ounce of compassion.

I'm not seeking, and will not acknowledge, any kind of response. I don't want to derail this thread. I just wanted to openly point out your rudeness.

GSA: I doubt that BG will apologize, but please believe that his behaviour is his and his alone. It does not reflect the attitudes and manners of the forum as a group.

The most dangerous phrase in the English language is "we've always done it this way."