View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 05:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Get away from these strange high school people and find yourself some adult friends. They have "outed" themselves, be thankful and move on.
Easier said than done, I'm afraid. The actual perpetrator of the snooping and asshattery? I can avoid him until the cows come home. I haven't unfriended him on facebook yet because he'll know something is up, but when she and I have the talk about this, I firmly plan to call him out on his shit, and publicly.

Her? I work with her, up until tomorrow it has been an every day thing, becoming a much less often thing as of this week. We're still in school together and I'm trying to see if there's a way for it to taper off in a less explosive manner, where I can confront her about it when it doesn't negatively effect me in on a work/education level the way it has on a personal one.

The hardest thing is that I kind of like some of her friends, and they've been so kind welcoming me into their social circle...and giving that up when they're really the only people I hang with will be hard. Ah well, clean breaks and all.

DH is encouraging me to bring this to her primary BF, though. He may or may not already know about it, but he's much more the honest and straight-forward, linear type...and if he doesn't know, DH feels he deserves to. As DH says, if he found out I was lying to/mocking one of my closest friends, he'd want to know, and he'd be worried about it. Obviously if BF and I weren't friends already, I wouldn't even consider it, but we are, so... Plus, I'm afraid he'll take it poorly and they'll break up, and then she'll blame me, which will just make our fall out that much worse.

Ugh.
Developed a fast and accidental crush on then-best-friend, CG (cute-girl) and world fell apart after telling said girl. Came here for advice and info in case it became a thing. It didn't, but the friendship exploded. Turned world a bit upside-down, hence the moniker. ::sigh::

Last edited by UpsideDown; 01-21-2013 at 05:04 AM.