It is a honour to receive such a nice collection of interesting mails
Just to increase the friendship of this forum, I give here some short answers to questions
I put that all in the blender and ask you:
1) Are any of the women in your family [ex-] students of yours?
NO, NOT AT ALL
2) How many men are in your family? Are they also alphas? Or are you the only one?
ALL MEN HAVE THE SAME STYLE, no "guru"
3) Do you just invite into your family the kind of woman who is likely to be bisexual?
WE INVITE ONLY A WOMAN THAT WANTS TO BE/LIVE WITH US
4) Has it ever occured to you that some of these young, impressionable, hero-worshipping women in your family might be practicing bisexuality as a way to "please the teacher"? I mean, if they find you attractive and want your approval, and ALSO know that you think less favourably of women who AREN'T bisexual, don't you think that JUST MAYBE that might influence their behaviour?
WE ALL TRY TO PLEASE TO THE OTHER ONES (it is a "basic rule")
5) Aren't "adaptable", "able to change" sometimes pseudonyms for "pliable", "easily moulded"?
FAST/BAD INTERPRETATIONS ARE FREQUENTLY IMPERFECT AND FALSE