Thread: My Intro
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 12:48 AM

Thanks for the welcoming words!
As far as uncertainty goes - really - the only thing we can count on is change. Maybe being a mom helps me realize that. I don't say it in a negative way. You can never step in the same river twice right . I find it's a really great thing to keep in mind with relationships and boundaries especially.
I like the 'real girl' comment JaneQ. I know the feeling At first he was saying he didn't want a 'relationship', that this was very temporary and he was sure polyamoury was not going to be for him. (that was 6 months ago lol) about 2 months ago he was saying he's pretty sure he *does want to be poly and that any new relationship was probably going to have to be ok with that. He also started actually calling this a relationship and talking about how well it is working. He also just broke up with a girl who did want to be his one and only - in part because he just wasn't sure if he wanted to be with her, in part because she wasn't cool with poly and in part because she wasn't cool with me. So who knows. . .