View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 05:03 AM

On Sunday, a bunch of our friends, including Gia, Eric, and myself, went back to the 24-hour spa that we'd first visited back in July. They left Bee with one of his sets of grandparents this time. We arrived very early, when it was nearly deserted. The place is split into sex-segregated pools and co-ed saunas. The pool areas are nudity-mandatory. Gia and I found a corner of one of the large hot tubs where we could relax, just the two of us, feeling almost alone. Naked, warm, wet, thighs touching, jets of bubbles tickling our skin, talking softly.

*sigh* Good memory.

The whole day was very good, very relaxed (duh, spa). Better than the last time we went. Near the end of the day, Gia flounced over to where I was chilling on a mat on the floor in the co-ed area, sat down in front of me, and said "I want a foot rub!" Obviously, I obliged. It was delightful.

Tuesday was my night with Bee. If you've never had a toddler dance in delight at seeing you, I highly recommend the experience. I took him to the library, like I normally do, but then instead of going to the diner afterwards as I've been doing, I took him to my parents' house. Better food, plus they were very happy to see us both. My mom is falling a bit in love with Bee, I think, it's cute. He was very good all night, except for one incident where he threw a toy truck at my face. He was shocked when I yelled "NO" (it didn't really hurt, but I wanted to make sure he knew it wasn't ok). He picked the truck back up and handed it to me, as if to make up for his mistaken method of transferring it previously.