Thread: Transitioning
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 08:47 PM

Red face Transitioning

Hello from Central Alabama. My husband and I have dappled in swinging however, we have discovered that I'm really not a swinger. I have to know you and have a connection. Upon learning this, we began reading about poly relationships. After learning more about it, he and I both agree this fits. The problem....I know that I can be involved with another male. He agrees that he could partake of a triad (I think that's the correct term). However, and I am bi with the right female, I don't know that I could know that he was with another woman in a relationship. I know how it sounds and that's why it bothers me. I don't want to weld a double edged sword. Finding the right woman seems to be difficult enough where the lifestyle is concerned, I can't imagine how hard it may be here. I am beginning to think that it's just as hard to find the right, understanding male too.
We would like to even meet a couple...but chemistry among four people is rarely found.
Any advice? I really need a starting point. My husband and I, we are solid. He's wonderful...he wants to share what we already have too. Better than that, he understands my needs and is putting them first (for now). I have to work on finding the right woman so I can put his needs before my own. Help....