View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 03:44 PM

Wait, Airyn gets you and her, and she only gets him? That's the deal on the table? If she wants what he has, another opposite sex partner, he'll break up with her? I know you didn't ask for input on this, so I'm not sure if I should be commenting, but... freakin' yikes, whatta double standard and an unfair deal that seems to me, especially since it turns out she's *not* bi, so another female partner isn't an option for her. How can he justify having, for himself, twice what she's allowed, and why would she accept that?

Of course, it also relates to the OPP that you and Airyn have. Not just OPP, of course, but one-male-period-policy, including the no-go on the prospect of a NSBF. Again, its your blog and you didn't ask for input on this so it's in no way a discussion we need to have, but I find myself very curious, do you know why he feels this way? Does it bug you? And, you always mention meeting bisexuals (yay bisexuals! I'm one myself, of course )... are you also interested in meeting lesbians, or do you feel they wouldn't be a good match for you as friends or lovers?

Again, feel free to ignore all this.