View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 06:42 PM

Default An update.

Thanks for your reply. I have been thinking about this a lot, of course. I'm not in love with her. It's more like lust. Lust like I have never felt before. I hate to say it but it's a bit of an obsession too. She feeds my neediness and co-dependency like no one else. I feel so unhealthy with how I feel about her.

Here is the thing though, in the middle of all of this I have met someone else. It amazes me how different this girl is to London Girl. Total opposite. A big plus is she doesn't bring out the neediness and stuff, but she's more interested in dating and I'm nowhere near ready to date anyone. If I were healthier, I'd be super excited about this new girl. It's all so confusing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtclustit View Post
but the situation you are creating is probably going to end up in a lot hurt. Like others have said, you cannot stop yourself from falling in love. But Love doesn't have to be restricted to the definition of Love like that of a primary partner, just because she will never be anything more than friends, and the relationship includes sex, is no reason you cannot love her unless you decide it can only be that way. Some people even feel it has to be that way and it's just who they are.