View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 05:23 AM

The one big question left now is -- do I tell her about my mental shift away from needing her and Dexter to limit their intimate time together based on what she and I have? I think so. I'm just a little nervous that I'll say it's ok, and then she'll go for it (which would honestly be a little surprising, but is not out of the realm of possibility), and then I'll turn out to be liar if I'm not actually ok. I'd like to think, now, that I would be? But I don't really know. Hmm. :/

I guess I can just explain all of it, tell her I let go of the limit in my head, that I still can't swear that I'd be ok, but that I feel a lot better about it and that she should do what she wants and just tell me whatever she thinks is important for me to know.