View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakid View Post
thank ravenesque i like that quote a lot and am definitely going to seek out further words from this writer now you have inspired me.

the woman credited with first using the word "polyamory" in public did not set out limits on what type of love or relationship she included so i do find it funny that those of us with broader definitions are the ones being accused of moving the goalposts! the definition of the word has never been as exclusive as some on this thread are trying to make it, so it seems to me if anyone is making changes it is they. or trying to, anyway...

ho hum!

x

*grins* You're welcome and I am definitely in agreement dakid. Without a doubt. I am grateful we are within a forum where various views can be expressed and shared on polyamory. There are some forums where the definition of polyamory is laid down quite as exclusively as you see here and beware if you have a differing view.

~Raven~

~Open up your mind and let me step inside.
Rest your weary head and let your heart decide. It's so easy.
When you know the rules.
It's so easy. All you have to do is fall in love.
Play the game.
Everybody play the game of love. Yeah...~

Last edited by Ravenesque; 12-31-2009 at 09:34 AM.