Thread: My Fears
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 02:18 AM

Default GalaGirl

Its not that I am even here because I have nowhere else to go. The thing is that even with my family pushing me off, I could beg them to take me back. So, it's not that I don't have anywhere else to go, so I am staying. No. I am staying because I do love them and I am here for them the way they were here for me. They have a troubled past as do I. Their's is just a little more chronic than mine. So, I understand what you mean but I have had my moments where I have straight up said "I am leaving", with no reason. With no logical reason besides I want to. I mean I know what I am saying is bad about them, but realistically they aren't bad people. They are good people, they took me in without intentions of this relationship, when my parents kicked me out. They clothed me, sheltered me, comforted me, catered me and pretty much did the things they did not have to. I am not justifying their wrongs but no one is perfect. However, I am still terrified of losing them because I love them with every fibre of my being.