View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 04:54 AM

Default Thank you for all the help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdt26417 View Post
Re (from SweetSensations, Post #11):

As far as him knowing you're happier, there's a flip side to that. He is the one that gave you the okay to seek outside sex, so, if doing so has made you happier, then it is thanks to him for giving you that permission. I'm not quite sure how you would put that; something like, "Thank you honey, for letting me do this, I know it wasn't easy for you, but it has helped me a lot." Not that it's required that you tell him that, but it's something to think about.

Re:

I'm sorry that you had to go through such an awful time. I'm glad things are looking up a little. I can also see that you truly do love your husband; you cared about how he felt even when you were at such a low yourself.

Re:

Sounds like things are really rocky right now. All I can suggest is reassure him often that you are going to stick with him. I do think he could use some counseling, or you and he could use some couple's counseling, as some kind of insecurity seems to be buried deep inside him.

Re:

I think telling him every sensual detail about your outside encounters would be overkill (and far beyond what he could handle, at least right now). However, letting him know where you're going, and when he can expect you to return, may help him.
Wow I have a lot to cover. I can do it all in time.

He refused counseling but agreed to triangulation where she asked me questions to ask him then report back with body language and answers.