View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 08:29 AM

Default Thank you for making me think...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marathoner View Post
Sweet Sensations, you wrote:

What do you mean by the italic text? Are you saying:
  • You will not give your husband any personal details about the other man, such as name, address, work address, etc.? (These are factual details)
    OR
  • You will not tell your husband when you are going out on a date, nor will you allow your husband to see you getting dressed up all nice and sexy, shaving your legs, and in general getting bubbly and happy for your date? (These are emotional details).
yes to both. I don't want to hurt him on purpose. My fantasy is for him to give me permission and cheer me on. I love him very much. Yes I feel more alive, quite frankly at the time, I just wished I was gone, I thought it would be great if I could just never woke up again, but again, I wouldn't want him to hurt. I don't want him to know what my lover looks like or know I am happier. If he thinks I will leave him he will feel insecure and leave me. He did just that in the beginning of our relationship. For sure he is not his loving self.

I read not giving him any info will be worse on him. Another member said when they don't know what is going on they think the worst. He can be that type.