Thread: "The Code"
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 11:14 PM

Everyone thinking they are 'different' and 'unique' or that they should be, is pretty encoded into our belief system. Rarely they actually are.
Being 'smart' is another area. Everyone thinking they themselves are smart, and the 'other person' is always the dumbass, when situations go south.

This goes into relationships, as people want to be seen as 'unique' , smarter, prettier, and special in the eyes of that other person. It's not just a case that people think a lay-a-way spouse is being harmed. There is an ingrained feeling in each of us to be '#1'. We want to know what differentiates us from the rest of the crowd.

So,..what is the answer ? Start training babies to share their favourite toys, every Wednesday, Friday, and sometimes Saturday ?

- Abolish the term : 'More then anything in the world' after you use the word 'love' ?

- Kill all the lawyers. ( Oopsie, different subject. My bad.)

- Mom-swapping ? That way, children don`t think they get their mother to themself.

----------------------------------

Okay joke time :

There were three guys talking in the pub. Two of them are talking about the amount of control they have over their wives, while the third remains quiet.

After a while one of the first two turns to the third and says,

"Well, what about you, what sort of control do you have over your wife?"

The third fellow says "I'll tell you. Just the other night my wife came to me on her hands and knees."

The first two guys were amazed. "What happened then?" they asked. "She said, 'get out from under the bed and fight like a man'."

-----------------------------------------

and a poly joke :

A young man finds the woman of his dreams and marries her. He tells his wife he doesn`t want to be monogamous. She is miffed, but slightly curious. He decides he is going to date, and make a game out of it all. He tells his wife, he wants her to meet his fiance, his girlfriend, and his 2 fuck buddies. Her eyes get wide at the new information.
He says he'll bring the 4 other women over, and see if she can guess which women he wants to keep. His wife agrees to the game.

That night, he shows up at his house with four beautiful young ladies. They all sit down on the couch, and everyone has a wonderful evening talking and getting to know each other.

At the end of the evening, the young man asks his wife, 'OK, wife, which are the women I want to keep?'

Without any hesitation at all, his wife replies, 'The ones on either end.'

The young man is astounded. 'How in the world did you figure it out?'

'Easy,' she says. 'Because the only ones I can stand, are the ones in the middle.'

--------

Ok that's all I got. I hope it helps get your thread going.