View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 10:51 PM
Official Greeter

Hello Renee,
Welcome to our forum.

I'm sure you will find the feedback and fellowship you are looking for here. It is a bustling site, with lots of good people and plenty of thoughts, advice, and life stories. Have a look around on our various boards and see what calls to you, and post anytime you have something to share.

I imagine the thing is for now to go forward a little bit slowly, to give all three of you a chance to get your "sea legs." Have patience with Allan's "communication handicap," as for some people, communication comes more naturally than for others. But keep encouraging him to communicate.

At this moment, you guys are in an MFM "V," which is exactly what I'm in, in both cases with the female person being the "hinge" of the V. For what it's worth, I can tell you that it can and does work, but it does take work and patience. Later on, perhaps your "polycule" will expand into an MFMF "Z" or something.

The important thing is keeping an eye on everyone's wants and needs, and working as a team to fulfill those. I believe Polyamory.com can help.

Glad you could join us,
Sincerely,
Kevin T.