View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 09:56 AM

Not really sure what to share. Things have not changed in my world.

We took Wolf to stay a week with Airyn's mom last Saturday. This Saturday we'll be picking her back up, but will stay the night in a shared room with Airyn's mom (at a place between her home and ours). Chipmunk was with us last weekend, and will be with us this weekend.

These past few weeks have been really busy with work, and the holidays. Not much time for visiting with friends, or making new friends. I did take some time to help Airyn Make an OKC account so that I can link to his profile from my own. He's not actually looking, but I felt it was appropriate to have him out there, have him answer all the same poly minded questions I've found so far, and get him to fill in enough info on his profile to show he's Ok with my profile. He got into it, and we filled out his favorites for books, music, and movies, and a few other things that strictly speaking weren't necessary for him as he's not actively looking for any other connections. Seeing the difficulties this first attempt has brought up I see no reason for him to truly be looking for any other connections either.

I'm still on OKC, and open to chatting/email with new people, but I'm not actively seeking out connections right now. I have a lot on my plate. I'll be spends a large amount of my free time this month in house hunting, and I've accepted an overture for an evening/day out with History. Boots has family coming into town this month, and won't be available, but has expressed interest in meeting up again when we can.

I'm actually rather skittish about starting a serious relationship outside of good friends right now. I know I want to make friends who are part of the poly community, and I want to meet women who also identify as Bisexual. Getting involved in these communities are what I'm looking for. I expressed in my profile that I'm looking for friends where the option to become more is there, but not required. I felt very much connected to Boots before we meet. We've gotten together twice now, and had a great time, but I don't feel that connection going anywhere. She not ready for more then friendship with any of the people she has connected with, and neither am I. History I think wants more then that. I feel that she is looking for a more substantial connection then she and I currently have. We haven't really talked about it yet, but I expect we will when next we meet up.

Right now I really just want to curl up in bed with Airyn and sleep for a week. I'm so tired, so exhausted. I'm planning to relax in a hot tub this weekend. Take some time to myself and recharge. Once home again I'd like to have time with just Airyn so he and I can reconnect and recharge together some what. Not sure we'll be able to make that happen, but for now the thought is very pleasant.

Married to my high school sweat heart (20 year relationship). Talked about Poly, but put the idea off and had a kid instead. Stumbled into an FFM (Vee) that became an FMF (Vee).

No longer dateing my husbands Girlfriend.

Airyn: My husband (Straight)
Chipmunk: My x-GF, My husbands GF (Straight)
Wolf: my Daughter with Airyn
Boots: Social/Friend dating (Bi) Married
History: Social/Friend dating (Bi) Married