View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 04:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycindie View Post
Hey Annabel, I just re-read my last post to you and I think it sounds too much like I made assumptions about what you want from Gia. I am sorry about that - I wrote that looking at your situation through my own personal lens, based on what I am currently going through with a lover of mine. I hope that the statements I wrote -- about you wanting something back for all you've invested in your relationship -- has value for you, but I really should add that I think these are simply possibilities for you to consider, just something to look at to see if there is any small truth or something similar you can identify with - not that I am judging or presuming to know anything about your motivations or struggles around the issue of jealousy/envy/competition, or anything else.

Just wanted to make that clear.
Thanks. I really appreciate you taking the time to think hard about what I'm going through and to provide advice, as well as for the clarification. You're certainly under no obligation to provide either, these aren't your problems.

Your post above was hard to read but, as you can see from the length of my responses, it gave me a lot to chew on, and I tend to think that it's always helpful to consider something from another perspective. Even if I end up saying "No, I don't think I do this, actually," I can still also say "and I should be very careful not to start!"

Last edited by nycindie; 05-01-2014 at 05:27 AM.