View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 04:36 AM

Location: English Rose by birth; Calling the Southern Hemi home by choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtleHeart View Post
What about abstinence from PIV sex while enjoying everything else, as others have mentioned? Is that something your husband and girlfriend would be comfortable with for the duration of their relationship?

Your feelings don't make you a bad person. While it'd be ideal to have known and stated your feelings before you went from a V to a triad, some feelings don't become fully known until trying things out and realizing the full implications.
They discussed that. It's on the list of possibilities. I suspect they will doing quite a bit more talking without me in the home for the next week. I'm going to focus on work, seek clarity, and enjoy my time on a few white sandy beaches. Taking a break from this may provide some much needed clarity for all of us. Hopefully upon my return, we may have a solution that works for everyone. *Fingers crossed*

This is definitely one of those feelings that never had the chance to arise, due to no opportunity. The opportunity has presented itself, and we are tackling it head on as opposed to sitting by and waiting for something to happen.

My Blog