Thread: Hi there :)
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 12:15 AM

Hi Kevin! Happy New Year to you too! No question is too personal so please feel free to ask anything. As far as the sex goes, it's a lot better than it was a year and a half ago in general. The quality of sex has greatly improved despite the quantity decreasing. But, I was never a sex nympho or anything even during the early years of our marriage so the change in frequency now does not bother me as much you would think it would.

My wife and I have sex about once a week while she and Dan have sex 2-3 times a week and I feel completely content with that. I don't feel shortchanged at all because I know Rebecca's sex with me is based on what I can and am willing to do. She tells me on a regular basis that she would have sex with me more than we already do if I am up for it because she loves me and will always be there when I need her. I have told that I'm completely happy with our sex life as it is now numerous times as well.

My wife and I have a very natural and open dialogue about all aspects of our poly life including the sex and I (we) are open to discuss anything about it.