View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 06:21 PM

Got this one this morning:

Quote:
Your profile has really captured my attention and I want to get to know you if you don't mind. I believe myself to be a friendly, easy going and very generous Man.I am not afraid to show my open affection or thoughts, wherever & whenever! - open minded, spontaneous, - live, love & laugh.. I would dearly love to have a woman who enjoys hugs & kisses, touches, but also wants to give them back in return & not always behind closed doors - romance and affection are essential.. I am looking for a woman who possesses similar qualities, interests, needs & desires. You have to be respectful, totally honest & trustworthy. I certainly don't like mind games, pretentiousness, control, deceitfulness, or have no time for those who just want a one night stand or fling. I will be glad if we get to know each other and become friends and see how it evolves. You can reach me by yahoo messenger or email at (e...@yahoo.com) and I will surely reply. Also you can add me to your yahoo messenger and let's meet online for a chat too.

Have a good evening and hope to read from you soon.
First of all, he says "good evening," and I got the message at 6:31AM. Dead giveaway it's spam. 2nd, he's in NJ, hundreds of miles away. 3rd and most egregious, his message is repeated almost word for word as the first paragraph of his profile! For the love of Mike, dude.

And another winner:

"Hi."
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37