View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 06:05 PM
riftara riftara is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: GA / TX
Posts: 188

John and I had a long talk about R coming out here and us being a V and everything, and at first we argued, but then we settled down and actually had a conversation about it.

John wants to wait until August when he gets back from his school that he has to go to.

I'm ok with that, it gives us time to get use to the baby being here and save to move and find a place that will let us have our big dog. This town is very anti big dog in rentals.

It also allows my and R to hammer out our relationship without putting pressure on R in any way.

I think this is going to work out nicely. I'm excited!
Reply With Quote