View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpsideDown View Post
I'm going to disagree with you there, actually. While we may not be able to take back the knowledge and self-reflection we have thus-far learned, if CG decides that she does not want to pursue this in a manner in which we can all agree is acceptable, or if it starts and then ends, both he and I can go back to a closed relationship. That is, as of now, actually the plan.
What I basically meant was: How you structure your relationship/s may not change, but both of you have already begun down a trail of inquiry that is (in my opinion) likely to persist, regardless.

I'm not trying to tell you how or what to think. I was just stating my sense of the situation as garnered from your words. It SEEMS to me that you both have taken the lid off of a sort of box and looked at the contents of the box, which are wonderous strange. You can choose to slam that box shut. But the cat is already out of the bag. So to speak. And the cat will be out of the bag regardless of the relationship structure (i.e., poly vs mono).

River's Blog