View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 02:57 PM

Location: English Rose by birth; Calling the Southern Hemi home by choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourGirl View Post
That was my exact thinking. Pretty much putting the cart before the horse. Even if it is a case of wanting to make sure you have that base covered so no 'oopsie' happens,....I think I'd opt to just bluntly say my feelings in a conversation where a chat about children popped up.
I am the type of person who likes to plan ahead. I know that my feelings on this will never. Children outside of our marriage is not something I am remotely OK with. The triad just formed, so limits and boundaries are still in the developing stages. I said I did not want kids for years, and the tide turned 7 years into our marriage.

At the present time, she is still at the age where she can bear a child. Her biological clock could very well be ticking. I don't want to be forced to accept something due to an accidental pregnancy. I'd rather be proactive now, discuss everything, and do whatever it takes to stop it from reaching the point of no resturn.

My Blog