View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 01:40 AM

Originally Posted by nycindie View Post
A guy just sent me this:
wow!.. Just Read through your profile, i love what ive seen and I would Be most Honored if you Grant Me the opportunity to Open a communication Line,Learn about each other, what Our Preferences are, and see the possibility of Chemistry btween Us..been a widower for 6years, got 2 wonderful Kids, that comes after My God, cos God comes first in my everyday doing.I Truly pray & hope Age Difference, Race/Color, Distance doesnt Pre Define your Match, but what they've got at Heart. Because Most people make those 3 a priority in choosing friend and Partner which in my Opinion is very wrong.. Aint nothing Wrong in Making friends.. Hope to Read from You soon, you may Kindly leave ma a Write back Email. I get that done swiftly cos its configures on my Mobile, and Dnt worry much I aint No stalker, life is filled with Opportunities than to Stalk..worst case scenerio we just make friends.
Have a Blissful Holidays.
Why he wrote me, I don't know.
Scammer Grammar. A few messages down the line would come the sob story of being stranded and needing money to get home.
When speaking of various forms of ain't poly if you're just fucking around.

While polyamory, open relationships, and swinging are all distinctly different approaches to non-monogamy, they are not mutually exlusive. Folks can, and some do, engage in more than one of them at a time--and it's all good.