View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 04:14 AM

I can't speak to marriage, but I can speak to longevity. I've been, up til now, a serial monogamist. In the last week, I've shared food with two exes, one of whom was my bf in the early 90s. We're still friends. The other was my bf for a short time in 2000 or 2001 or so. He's my mechanic. I also got to spend Christmas eve with my two boyfriends. (more on my blog) FBF became my (mono) boyfriend almost 10 years ago. We became friends with CBF (mostly FBF was friends with him). We were the three musketeers. FBF and I 'broke up' and I started seeing CBF. Awhile ago, I threw CBF out (we'd been living together). We mostly got back together, and last December, I also got back with FBF. After Christmas eve, I suspect that we will love each other the rest of our lives, even if our relationship configuration changes again.

Me: female, bi, (formerly hinge of a vee)
with FirstBoyFriend (FBF)(moderately long-distance)
and no longer with CurrentBoyFriend (CBF)(who lives in the apartment building next door)