View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 01:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdt26417 View Post
Huh. And you've asked her straight-up? Obviously I couldn't say whether she's into you in that way; if she won't or can't tell you, you'll have to wait until she can figure it out for herself.
I have. She's unsure about the whole thing as she does the random-making-out with strangers thing with people she's not into, but since we already have a rather important relationship, she had to figure out if she has romantic/physical leanings in my direction. Told me she's thinking, and so I wait.

Quote:
Based on the kissing and holding hands you mentioned (Post #3), she must be into you a little. Based on the information so far, I am guessing she is in the process of making up her mind about how deep this into-you-ness goes, and hasn't come to a decision yet.
Sorta. I suspect she's being kind with those things as, as I said, she snuggles and kisses friends she isn't into because it feels nice. We'll see, I suppose.

Quote:
What about you and your husband? Any major obstacles in that relationship?
Not a one, really. We've been through so much that I think it would take even more than this to rock our boat more than a little. I have baseless fears, and he does as well, but we're close, have a fulfilling sex life, a sometimes D/s relationship with each other and the firm belief in the foundation of our partnership, whatever life may bring.
Developed a fast and accidental crush on then-best-friend, CG (cute-girl) and world fell apart after telling said girl. Came here for advice and info in case it became a thing. It didn't, but the friendship exploded. Turned world a bit upside-down, hence the moniker. ::sigh::