Thread: sigh.
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcalzon02 View Post
me and my wife are having issues looking for a third. we had someone here locally who seamed interested but ran into issues... turned she had a dis-like for me the male half. but a healthy interest in her. things seamed like they might work out. she eventual opened up that she had no interest in me at all. this meant that we needed to keep looking. we have a very narrow list... while its something we feel we might have been able to deal with.. my wife is not bi so have to look else-wear. Its sad, she's a wonderful friend that we do truly care for. one of the reason's we even asked her is we both already had a feeling of trust with her. sorry if this is a little ...random trying to figure out how to word all of this... it is a strange process for us. any one else have negative attempt with people who knew them Before the ploy question?
A third what?

a narrow list? Are you grocery shopping? Girlfriends are people, not check-lists.

It sounds more like you're looking for a second wife who will basically be a free, live-in nanny. Unsurprising if women aren't knocking down your door for that...

The most dangerous phrase in the English language is "we've always done it this way."