View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 05:44 AM

Smile also looking

Quote:
Originally Posted by noellie2 View Post
Am wondering if there is anyone from Oregon here? I am new to this site, and also new to the concept. Am looking to explore this type of relationship, but other than craigslist, don't know where to begin....
to find an established couple, m/f, that is solid in their relationship, in my area, that have similiar interests...
I am an attractive female in my late 40's, love yoga, cycling, travel, and reading. Kids are out of the house, and am open to a new chapter.
I've had a "weekend" relationship with my best gal friend, and her husband, and it was wonderful, but they no longer live near me. Am looking for a solid situation with mutual respect, sharing, and love.
Any direction would be appreciated!
I am a single male in New Mexico now and planning on moving to Oregon soon. I was in a Poly relationship for about 5 years (15 years ago)and when it broke up decided to be "normal". Looking for friendships here.....possible direction and advice when I relocate. I am planning to visit in March and look for property 40+acres. I am in my late 50's and raised four wonderful kids of my own and helped raise 3 others . I am looking for community and want to touch base with alternative , like minded people when I get to Oregon. I want to raise my own organic food . I love hiking, animals, kids. Love to hear from you and others.

Last edited by NMtoOregon; 12-24-2012 at 05:46 AM.