View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 02:11 AM

I just now took the time to read through your blog. It was like a short story with a happy ending -- like, obviously this isn't the "ending", anything could happen yet, but it was so suspenseful! It went from awww, how nice, they're starting off their poly life and it sounds lovely to oh no, will they be ok??? to yay, things are working out!! Heh, so, thanks for the ride, and I'm very happy that it all is going well now.

I know this was a concern from a while back, and maybe you're past it now, but I did wanna say -- there doesn't necessarily need to be no place for you in the life of Shasti's baby, if she does indeed have a baby. You could be a sort of Aunt, if Shasti was ok with the idea of you being another loving adult in the child's life. A less intense role than the potential role of surrogate-dad, certainly, but still someone in the circle, someone who matters. Just throwing it out there!