View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 06:23 AM

Sounds like you're on the right track to me. You're feeling the same feelings just about anybody would in the situation you're in, and you're talking to your boyfriend about your feelings and how you have felt left out recently and that you feel you're not always his top priority. I don't think it's too much to ask that he makes you a priority at least some of the time, but since his time is limited with his overseas girlfriend who is visiting for a short time it's a bit of an exceptional situation, maybe. I know how that feels, the time my wife gets with her her long distance boyfriend is precious, so I kind of get left hanging when they get to see each other. It sounds like you two really care about each other though, and it sounds like he genuinely cares about your feelings, so make them known. It wouldn't hurt to see if his live-in girlfriend wouldn't mind talking to you, so that maybe you can figure out how to better address your feelings. Here's hoping things work out for you. Take care.