View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 05:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnabelMore View Post
Gia mentioned again, recently, that she worries that our relationship is unfair to me because the pace at which she is able to explore her sexuality is so slow. I wrote her a long email today explaining all the ways in which I feel extraordinarily lucky to be with her. The more I thought and wrote it out the clearer it seemed to me. I'm interested to see how she responds.
So, immediately after I sent the long email, I sent another one with a haiku summing it all up. She replied, thanking me for the tl;dr version and saying she was really busy and that she'd probably have a chance to read the rest tomorrow (aka the day that just passed). I explicitly said in the email that I didn't require much, if anything, in the way of a response.

She hasn't written back yet. There is absolutely no reason for me to be worried.

And, yet, here I am freaking out. Just a little! Well, enough that I felt like I needed to come here and talk about it. Like, what if I said the wrong thing, what if I took the wrong approach, what if she's asking herself if she can really handle this?

Ugh ugh ugh. I really hope she writes back tomorrow.