View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 10:08 PM

This, from a guy, no picture, no profile, allegedly 38 from NYC, hasn't answered any Qs.

"hello, first before you delete humor me. you do seem quite vivacious. Im sure others have said that often on here. Sorry to add to your inbox. If you ignore the barrier we will vibe. or you can add me toyour book of boring dates. Where can I email my picture? Again, I know I may not be in your range yet you seem too lovely not to write"

I replied:

"Not only do you not have a picture, you have no profile. I may be vivacious and lovely, but what have you got to offer?"

All he had in return?

"I'm open to you hah where can I sent my picture"

sigh...

Next one:

"My name is X... i am new on here i came across your profile and it really attracted me, i will be very happy to know more about you. "

Umm, my profile is quite thorough, why don't you tell me about what in it attracts you in the first place? Sheesh.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37