View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helo View Post
Speaking entirely candidly and with all due respect, if I were 57 and catching the attention of someone who was 22 and ostensibly looking for someone far younger than I the answer to that question would be FUCK YES!
You're joking, right? I get hit on by guys in their 20s all the time. However, perhaps you don't know that Michigan is, ohhh about a thousand miles away from me.

Quote:
I've gotten my share of freaks too; I got a message from a woman who, after some conversation, revealed that she was physically unable to achieve orgasm unless she was struck in the face. And I dont mean like a little slap, I mean full on closed-fist punch.
Well, that's a BDSM fetish. I'm a bit of a "freak" myself. Altho I wouldnt want facial bruising... bruises elsewhere are nice souvenirs of pinches and bites and spanks for me!
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

Mags (poly, F, 61) loving miss pixi (poly, F, 39) since January 2009, living together since 2013
Punk, 42, ex bf, manchild. I've been Punk'd!
"Master," (mono, 34), miss pixi's Dom for 2 years