View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 06:14 AM

This happens in poly. WE want the freedom to see others, but when our primary wants also to see/fuck others, we experience jealousy!

This can happen even with very experienced poly people.

If your husband is truly poly, he wants YOU and others. Not you, then leave you for her, then another her and another her...

MY reason for being poly is that I get crushes real easily and have a huge sex drive to boot. However, I am finding I can only really handle 2 lovers... when I get a third its just too stressful to handle, time-wise and emotionally.

My gf gives me love and entertainment and lots of cuddles, lots of "I love you's" and a little bit of sex. My bf gives me love and entertainment and some cuddles and lots of sex. He does not share as many of my interests as my gf. He doesn't like to say I love you (in a year, he's said it 3 times). They are both unique, and together, fulfill and satisfy me.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

A standing prick hath no conscience. --Bill Shakespeare

me: Mags, female, pansexual, 60, poly-dating, and loving and living with
miss pixi, female, pansexual, poly, 38