View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 09:33 AM

Thanks NyCindie and Cleo, good to know that apparently it's not just me who's hit by this kind of irrationality from time to time.

---

I've got so many things I'm happy about right now. Totally overwhelmed by joy, in fact.

Alec starting work has brought two really big benefits:
- our financial situation is expected to slowly recover and I no longer feel that constant stress and fear
- we get along sooooo much better now that we are not constantly stressed out and he is not bored out of his mind etc. shocker, huh?

Other things:
- My studies are going very well and I'm enjoying the hell out of them
- I was talking with Mya and we both feel our relationship is totally amazing. We are getting loads out of it and, though more time would be a bonus, don't feel we are missing anything. Plus, I'm meeting her today, yay!
- There's been a tough work situation with a colleague for a while, and yesterday I finally managed to communicate it properly to my boss. While I don't know what the consequences will be, I feel so much better for having been taken seriously and for getting it off my chest. And at least there's now hope that something will be done about it.
- I'll soon have a month-long break from the University, and also some time off from work (perhaps even a couple of weeks). Perfection!