View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 04:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love2Bake View Post
Of course he is going to side with his wife. Why would you ever expect anything less? You would expect your husband to side with you, no?
Perhaps not relevant...but...one of the most significant instances that let me know that MrS was OK with my relationship with Dude was when he led me aside and told me that I was beng an irrational BITCH when it came to one of Dude's triggers that I insisted on pushing (that I strongly disagreed with).

Why? Because it let me know that MrS supported my relationship with Dude and was willing to support and encourage rational behavior even if it pissed me off at the time. A spouse is not required to "side" with their spouse in all matters - if their spouse is wrong it is their obligation (in my opinon) to point it out (gently and with compassion...if possible...not so much in my case, it takes a hammer...I am stubborn )

JaneQ
Lotus: poly bi female, "it's complicated" relationships with Dude/JaneQ/MrS
TT: poly bi male, married to Lotus, FB with JaneQ
VV and MsJ: bi-women with male primaries, LTR LDR FWBs to JaneQ

My poly blogs on this site:
The Journey of JaneQSmythe
The Notebook of JaneQSmythe

Last edited by JaneQSmythe; 12-07-2012 at 04:57 AM. Reason: caveats...relating to the fact that this is my opinion