View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random View Post
Haha Scott- between TNG and XFiles (well I'm not going to lie, South Park and the Tudors) I pretty much geek out every night

Helo- how dare you.
Lol :-). I liked some of the X files as well, although I didn't watch it too much, again because I found it too frightening for my tastes. That being said, there were some episodes that I really found to be quite good. One involved depleted uranium; at the end of the episode, a masked man (i'm assuming it was a vet) hands a government official a pile of documents; I had the impression it was on depleted uranium. In any case, my mother did just that (handed a pile of documents) to Canadian Parliament sometime before I saw the episode, and I wondered, might they have borrowed that event for the series?

And then, ofcourse, there was the pilot episode of X Files spinoff, The Lone Gunmen (clip of it here). It aired about 6 months before 9/11, but had a lot of things in it that makes me wonder if the man who wrote it (wasn't Chris Carter) had some of the evidence against the notion that there were no warnings of an imminent attack on the U.S., and even some knowledge that 9/11 was an inside job -.-.