View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 04:49 AM

I've been a poly relationship for almost 2 years now.

It's my first one and I was very sceptical about it at first but my boyfriend was very patient with me and I've learnt to love my relationship(s).

As of about 2 months ago, two wonderful things happened to me:

1) I moved in with my boyfriend (H) (My very first time living a partner) and it's going so well. We're so very happy living under the same roof.

2) I met P - she's lovely.
First time we properly spoke to each other she said she was bi-curious and I thought 'Here we go again, just another girl who only likes making out with me because guys find it hot' (I had had this A LOT and was getting quite cynical about it, which really isn't like me).
To my complete surprise, she asked me out! We've been dating the last two months, taking it slow as she was quite intimidated by the idea of being with a girl for the 1st time. I've been patient and made sure I didn't pressure her in any way and, actually, I've really enjoyed taking it slow! It's been nice to have the build up, although I did have a few wobblies where I wondered whether she was really attracted to me or not.

But, she recently asked to stay over and told me she was ready.

I am so excited/nervous, I can't even sleep!

My boyfriend has been lovely with the two of us and they even get on really well as friends. I'm not sure how I managed to be so lucky, but I'm glad